Thursday, December 23, 2010

Speedy Recovery

Hi all!

Last night was filled with crafting for me as I created cards and scrapbook layouts for the days to come. I will not be able to create much while on holiday and thought I had better work ahead so you aren't left postless :)

Todays post is of a card I have made for someone who has had an operation recently. I thought they needed a bit of cheering as I hope they get better really soon.

The digi image and sentiment are both freebies from DoodlePantry that I recieved a while ago. I coloured with pencil crayons and my steadler fine tips. I am addicted to the dimensional product and used it on the head and legs of the turtle as well as on the sentiment. The silver you see in the orange buttons are little gems.


Today is my last working day for the week and I am just about jumping up and down from the excitement!
Hope you all have a Terrific Thursday :)

1 comment:

  1. Petra hope you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your holiday. I am sure your friend will cheer up with this card.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....