Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanks

As we draw nearer to Christmas, I am sure that a lot of thank you's will be said for gifts received. I used this thought as inspiration for a card last night. The colour was inspired by Mrs Nate (her fav colour at the moment is purple).

I used, for the first time ever, a 3-dimensional liquid product called crystal lacquer on my coloured lady bird stamp. I applied it the wings, the feelers and the flowers on the branch. It looks really awesome in person. Much better than in the pic.


I hope you all enjoyed a good weekend, I have a bit of a 'short' work week ahead me as I will be going on leave from Friday. Rest assured that I will still be posting while on holiday :)

Have an awesome Monday!

22 Dec 10
P.S. Hi all, The photo work on my post was so shoddy I thought I'd take another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....