Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Magazine ATC feature!

Whoop! whoop! Imagine my surprise when I browsed through a local crafting magazine on Sunday...and saw my name! I swear I embarrassed my poor husband to no end because I said very loudly and very excitedly... 'That's me! That's me!'... while we were standing in front of the magazine rack. Ok, so maybe I shrieked it more than I said it...

I bought the magazine. Obviously.

I am stopping short of tearing out the page and framing it, because I really didn't get in there on my own merit :) I just so happened to participate in an ATC (Artist Trading Card) swop for South Africans through the Crafters Digital Art Centre site that was published in the July/August issue of Craftwise magazine.
You'll find my original post with a photo of the actual ATC here. I think they photographed it better than I did :)



Off to start my day now friends, hope you have a wonderful Wednesday :)

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Whoop, whoop! Fame at last :)
    Well done you, however you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that!! Good on ya, P....turnin' slightly green with envy....but green always suits me...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooooohooooo!!!!! Congrats Petra, now you are famous :) YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dissapointed: no special and sudden dancing when seing your name??!! LOL congrats Petra - well served :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing I already have your autograph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Petra---Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....