Friday, August 12, 2011

I am a proud FF!

Yes, you read right..I am a FF!

FABULOUS FOLLOWER!

My equally Fabulous Follower, Anne-Marie, bestowed this little pretty to me and I absolutely accept! 



One of AM's lovely Followers came up with the idea of an award for Followers who really are Followers ....the ones who take the the time and trouble to regularly leave a comment....the ones who actually do read all the stuff that we leave on our blogs.....I am the recipient of the award because I regularly read and comment on AM's blog (albe I cheeky at times)
So, to all my valued Followers, thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Without you all I would probably have given up this side job a long time ago. It is because of all of you that I have grown so much in my crafty endeavours and strived to give you something to read (almost) every day, despite my current lapse.

So, in keeping with my crafty quest, I shall be back in full force from Monday with many scrappy paper projects! You have been warned!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Glad ya like it P!
    Well-deserved, even if I do have to take all your cheekiness....ha!
    Don't forget to pass it along....just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....