Monday, August 29, 2011

Suggestions anyone?

I am at a loss for how to run this blog. It seems my crafty photograph endeavours are far and few between and it just irks me. I love to post often, just look at my craft blog and you'll understand.
Should I change direction and/or dynamic of the blog? move from photographic lessons to just plain photo's? If I do this, the most photographed subjects you'll see are hubby and me...stemming from my obsession with self portraits....

This leaves me with a dilemma...close blog? don't close blog? that is the question.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a little early to consider blog closing P. Since it is a baby, I think it's okay that you are not posting something everyday. Might even be good for you not to. Don't have any solutions immediately but I like seeing the photos you take and think you should stay in this direction. Just give it some time - nicer weather coming so who knows what will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petra, I agree with B, too early to close it down. Look at it as space for creative exploration, play around a little - some days you will have lots of inspiration and pictures to share, other days not so many... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go along with the other two wise birds, post what you feel like, when you feel like, and just go with the flow. Like crafting....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irks me to agree with "the gang"....but they are right...just take it as it comes, and show us what ya got when ya've got it, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....