Friday, August 19, 2011

Journey to the perfect photograph

I think that once the photography bug bites you, there isn't much you won't do to get that perfect shot. Because I am still relatively inexperienced in my photography ventures, I havn't had to do too much in terms of sticking my neck out to get a shot.

When I think about it, I'm pretty reserved and scared to do anything too bold. I suppose that as my hunger for this hobby grows, so too will my bravery. Either that or I'll take 'safe' pictures all my life. Nothing wrong with that either.

Most of my photographic opportunities arise over weekends, I work a full time job so I don't have time to fool around in the week. The camera (when I remember it) is bundled into the car with my handbag when we go on excursions. This was the case over the weekend as you will have read from my last two blog posts. It brought me much joy, and my husband a lot of funny laughs.

Today's post was brought to you by one of my not so lady like or elegant moments. There I was in all my Sunday church finery, squatting on the ground, trying to get the perfect frame. Hubby and In-laws asking me what on earth I was doing. Not scary or brave by a long shot, but worth it all the same...just sayin.


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Petra.....would not be out of place framed, and hangin' in my sitting room....just sayin'.....ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the depth in this shot :o)

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....