Friday, April 29, 2011

Card Kit 2 - Card #3

Ladies, forgive me for goin AWOL on you all the last week, hubster and I spent some time away and I took a break from all things crafty for a bit to recharge my batteries :)

So to get you all back into the swing of things, I'll be posting the third card in my second card kit set today!
Personally, I just love this card, I thought I was too clever with the cuteness factor I added :)

Is that a clothes line I spy?




Hmm, pegs? Pants? Jersey? Yes! it must be a clothes line! you know why? Coz you just got to hang in there when times are tough...


Just got to make sure this washing doesn't get dunked in water :) Don't think the paper would hold up too well!


Hope you're all inspired this morning! and I hope you have a Fantastic Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card P! Wonderful colors and like the use of your letter H!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....