Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sitting pretty and CAS

Well, I certainly wasn't feeling up to a fussy card last night so I hope you will all forgive my very CAS card!

The base of the card is a scrap from the easter basket tutorial I made last week. Love using scraps, it's so fulfilling not having to put anything back into my stash! The pattern is off the paper pad Blog Queen C sent me for my birthday. I love the paper in this pad and it pains me to tear anything out of it! I cut a piece of it to size to fit on the base with a matt and then paper pieced a few of the flowers and leaves from the remaining piece of paper. I inked everything with pink.


I then added a few beads to the centres of the flowers to look like little stamens :) feeling pretty clever right now...


Anyways, that's my 2 cents for today. Hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Now THAT is a beautiful card....but, here's a question....how come what you call a CAS card is, to me, something that looks as if it took an age to create, with such a beautiful result?......BRAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! This card is stunning!
    Mrs. Nate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow P! Outdid yourself with this one. Nice paper from blog Queen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll just bask in the glory then, shall I? Great card P, glad the paper found a good home with you :D

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....