Monday, April 11, 2011

Wedding Gift tags

Morning friends!

Well, it's back to crafting for my friends wedding, I've been holding out as long as I could. It seems when you need to make a project that includes a lot of repitition that, that good old friend called procrastination comes to visit...

You'll remember the wedding invite I made a few months back (you can find the post here if you missed it), I made 50 of them for my friend who is getting married at the end of this month. I've also been asked to make the gift box thank you tags as well as the table numbers and seat placements.

I haven't yet started on the latter two because we still need to finalise the design element, but I have started on the tags. We've decided to make them out of the different pattern papers we used for the invites and I think they are going to look smashing. I have a cute little bride and groom stamp from stampendous and I stamped this onto a cream cardstock before punching it out with a circle punch. The ribbon I've used for the purposes of todays post isn't the ribbon we'll eventually be using, but it will do for my little show and tell.

The tag I've designed looks like this, the sentiment on the back will be the regular thank you to the guest for sharing the day with the couple. I will print this off and adhere later once all the tags are complete.


The box looks like this and I'll tie the ribbon the bride has chosen in exactly the same way. We have 120 of these to put together...




Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead of you and a simply smashing Monday!

1 comment:

  1. P, you should be very proud of yourself.....the whole project looks so professional....great job, girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....