Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blogland friends and reading material

Today I want to take some of the spotlight off of myself and get you to read a few of the blogs I've been following the last couple of weeks.
I love seeing what others around me are doing because it is such a part of the creative process. None of us could create without it I dont think. It's almost as if other's creativity gives us our own a little boost.

Each of these lovely ladies have their own style and my eyes never cease to be amazed when seeing their projects:

Beccy's Place - Beccy
Creating is Fun - Martha
DKH Designs - Debbie Harris
Easson's Angle - Claire Easson
Floral Fantasies - Brenda
Ling's Design Studio - Vera W. Yates
Little-Applefalls - Anne-Marie
My Crafting Corner - Ursula Uphof
My Craftway to Happiness - Maria Rudolph
nunutoolies - Kazan Clark

Hope you'll all enjoy browsing through their blogs :) Have a Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Petra..your post makes me happy and angry at the same time. Happy , cause you are so kind to mention my blog and being so generous to tell others about it and angry cause you spelled my Lastname wrong it ends with -ph not with -f. anyways , love ya and thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what to say (stop sniggerin')...thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....