Monday, April 18, 2011

Sneak peeks!

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend was as relaxing and eventful as mine? My husband and I went shopping for a few items for my winter wardrobe - I was seriously lacking! I'm all set now, and just in time too, because we have really miserable chilly weather here today.

Over the next few days I'm going to be showing you the cards I made for the store I design for. The only hint I'll give you is that they are all easels....







 Hope you'll all have a wonderful week ahead of you! and that your Monday is Montastic :)

4 comments:

  1. Looking mighty fine there, P! Happy Monday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing! Hope you got socks - no cold feet allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P, I'm intrigued...lovin' the colours already! Thanks for all the lovely comments you've been leavin' on my blog....very encouraging. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just gave me the inspiration I needed to finish up an order! Thank you!! :)
    Mrs. Nate :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....