Thursday, April 14, 2011

AiFactory Challenge: Party Animal!

It's time for another challenge at AiFactory today! Alas! I have let my team mates down and not created anything...YET! Silly me forgot all my prints for the project at work so I couldn't do a darn thing last night for todays challenge. I promise though to have my goods up tonight ok?

So let me just tell you about the challenge for now :)

The theme this week is Party Animal and we want to see all your creations that feature...well...party animals!
You can enter the challenge here! We'd love for you to use an AiFactory image but it isn't compulsory to enter the challenge; if you'd like, you could find some freebies at the store. It is undegoing a bit of an overhaul though, so dont get too frustrated when you browse through the site, the owner is doing all she can to have everything up and running again!

The DT were given a set of Digital graphics to use this week and you can find it at the store. It's a smashing set and is similar to the cute owls we used a while back. They are perfect for cards, cupcake toppers, birthday decorations...the list goes on :) Here's a peak at what they look like.


Catch you all later when I upload my project! Have an awesome Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....