Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sssshhh! It's a secret!

I have a Secret Pal!

Now, before you think I'm crazy, let me explain:
I am a member on a crafting site called Papercraft Planet. On this site I am part of a group called Anything Goes (Run by Cole Meyer - lovely lady!)
This group arranged the Secret Pal idea. Basically each of us who signed up for this recieved the name and postal address of another person in the group. no two people are assigned to each other. We are supposed to send each other cards throughout the next year but we are not allowed to tell our "Pal" who we are until Oct 2011. Exciting isn't it?

I have already sent my Pal two packages, the first of which I know she has recieved already and loved :)
Unfortunately I cannot say where she lives as that might give her a clue as to who I am if she reads this post. tsk tsk, I have to be so sneaky!

In other news, I have been requested to make samples of wedding invites for a girl getting married in April of next year. I made two samples which I sent to her today and have yet to hear wether or not she will want to hire me. I so enjoyed making the samples though and crafted some great new ideas.

I do promise to post some photo's soon, life has just seemed so hectic lately that I have been neglecting you all! (Poor excuse for many of us crafty's I'm sure - but I'm sticking to my story!)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....