Thursday, November 18, 2010

Something Different

Day two of my renewed card making endevour found me trying to create a card for the ABC challenge on PaperCraft Planet. The challenge was to make a card with a different fold. DImensions for the card were 10.8cmx27.9cm, scoring and folding had to be at 5.4cm and 8.cm.

To no surprise of my hubby, I went pink with this one...and vintage :) what can I say? I love both!



The tag used is from K&Company, I stamped the image onto it using a Scrappy cat image from their Journaling Design set. The ink used was Staz On in Jet Black.
The embossing on the lower front part of the card was done using my cuttlebug - embossing folder used was birds & Swirls.


Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday, looking forward to creating something for tomorrows post!

1 comment:

  1. Petra, I love your blog!! The uncomplicated card is a wonderful Idea. I only have one embosing folder but it would be perfect for this holdiday season! Thanks for the idea.

    And these beauties...something different are awesome. May I ask how you got the corner edge on the first one. And the second; is it a nesties?

    Love to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....