Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whooo are you?

Ok, so it's taken me a while to actually get this particular post up. I recieved an envelope in the post about 2 weeks ago from the person who was assigned to be my secret pal. Whoever she is, she is so talented!

She made a card and included a fridge magnet (also handmade!). Very clever!

I am so excited to recieve whatever she makes and sends me next. The only info I have about her is that she is from Canada (this i gathered from her mailing address). I dont know her name or anything else. Maybe she will include some info in her next letter? If you're reading this post secret pal, please include some info in your next letter :)

In other news, I have been hard at work on an 8x8 album of my kitchen tea and individual photos the day of my wedding to my wonderful husband :) it's about 2 and a half years on but at least it's getting done! I've decided to make the theme green, pink (surprise surprise) and black in various shades of the first two colours. it's starting to pull together nicely. I will post the entire album as soon as it is complete.

I have been itching to make cards the last two weeks but am trying my hardest not to as i have such a large stash of ones i've already made. I keep telling myself, though, that i need to make christmas cards :) hahaha! I'll try to hold out a while longer!

Until my next post,
have a wonderful Wednesday!

P.S. photos' of my pal's card are below this post



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....