Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A is for Always

As promised, here is the post about the scrapbook page I made. The photograph is of me and my hubby on our wedding day. We're almost going on 3 years now and I feel more and more blessed as each day goes by.

The sentiments were from a sticker sheet by 7Gypsies called A is for always, I love the romanticly rustic colouring of it all. It suits my tastes perfectly!

The clear 'paper' over the bottom piece of the photo is vellum and I thought it added a nice touch to the layout.


This is the first time I ever used vellum, I would love to know how you all have used it?

Tomorrow will provide for another scrapbooking page, a vibrant one!

Until then, have a Teriffic Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love that A is for always block! Thanks for visiting my blog; I'll be returning the favor! (PLEASE turn off that comment verification...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous LO.. Love the big pic and the colors

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....