Monday, November 29, 2010

Going Green

This weekend was just filled with wonderful card craftiness! and lots of time with my wonderful Hubby :)

I decided to show you all another simple card design for those short on crafting time. I used the same Cuttlebug embossing folder to create the embossed effect. The embellishment stickers are actually 3D dimensionals and they look really cool. I used red colorbox ink to ink my stamped image as well as to ink all edges of the card.



I dont think further explanation is needed on how the card was created, it really was simple. Hope you are all inspired!

Have an awesome Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....