Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Uncomplicated

After much thought on what to make after my gorgeous weekend away, I decided it was finally time to breakout the Christmas stash and get crafting on some Christmas cards. I took out my glitter, pretty Christmas embellies, paper and cuttlebug accessories....after looking at all this lying on my craft area, I wondered why we always try to go all out on occasion cards.



Cards do not always need to be the most embellished or fancy to make a statement and I decided to go against the grain. I chose one piece of cardstock, one cuttlebug embossing folder and one ink pad and got busy...


The card literally didnt even take me five minutes to make and I love the simplicity of it. Of course, all credit goes to the embossing folder! The inked edges do not really pop in this picture, but are lovely and silvery in person.

I challenge you to make at least one 'simple' Christmas card this Season! C'mon, i know you can do it too :)

Until tomorrow....Have a Fantastical Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a box of christmas stuff that i looked at the other day and boy do I have lots of "stuff" that I did not know I had. Now must get using them again.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....