Friday, November 5, 2010

Just Perfect...

I can't believe it's time for the weekend again. This time of year always seems to fly by so fast. I am looking forward to spending time with my wonderful husband as well as creating some crafty magic with my load of scrapbooking supplies! The weather this afternoon is just perfect for crafting. Clouds are rolling over and the sun is starting to become quite muted...one small hiccup...I'm at work :) (and yes, I am blogging in my lunch time)

I happened on a DT call this week and am planning on submitting an art piece. Who knows, maybe I'll get the job :) I just need to decide on what to submit...12x12 layout? card? altered project?... I'm leaning very much towards an altered project, but will see where the creative juices take me.

Hopefully I will have a photo of something wonderful to upload by the end of the weekend. Until then, have a good one everybody*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....