Monday, September 13, 2010

Jumping for Joy

I know, I know, it's been a while since my last post. Forgive me.

I have been crafting up a storm! I am busy preparing for my first ever 'fleamarket'! it's going to be taking place this Saturday at a school in Roodepoort. I am so excited to finally be showcasing my work and hopefully making a few bucks :) Even more than this, I'm hoping to recieve commissioned requests for wedding stationery and the like.

Trust you are all enjoying the weather (wherever in the world you may be),
Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....