Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shirleys2Girls

Last night I worked hard on finishing a project for the FREE DIGI CHALLENGE over at Shirleys2Girls on Paper Craft Planet. I recieved a freebie digi sheet of stamps and was inspired by one particular image.

All I thought when I saw the image was , "This will look great on a set of note cards".

So that's what I made, a set of matching 8x8cm notecards with envelopes and a cute box to store them in.
I couloured the main image with crayon, used my cuttlebug for the embossing, a Martha stewart lace punch, and my own templates for the box and cards.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. HI Petra,
    These are lovely, love the apple image.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....