Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stationery Drawer

Hello Everyone!

It's the first day of Spring here in South Africa and the weather is simply stunning! we've even been told to expect temperatures going up to 28 degrees by Tomorrow! Lovely!

Anywho, I've been dabbling in making up my own template for another stationery box...this time with a drawer. Below are pics of my first attempt, I dont think it came out too bad but I made a second one last night that I prefer. Havn't had the chance yet to take photos of that one but will do so tonight and post tomorrow. The drawer pulls out by pulling on a piece of ribbon I adhered to the bottom of the drawer, I decided that a brad would be too bulky and press against the front flap of the box.

Comments would be appreciated!

The closed Box


The open box, with the drawer pulled out to reveal the cards. The envelopes are stored on the 'ledge'.


The cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....