Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thinking of you

Hi everyone,

I was commissioned to make a card last week. It had to be an A5 sized card and was my first of this kind.
I quite enjoyed working with the larger craft space. Visually, it's always easier to decorate something that isn't small.

Anyway, being a 'Thinking of you' card for someone going through a bit of a rought time, I decided to go with a neutral toned pallette and pretty embellishments (the card was for a woman).

Tell me what you think!

The front of the card


Inside the card

The Sentiment on the inside reads, "Just a note to let you know that we are thinking of you during this Difficult Time. May Brighter Days be just around the corner.

Have a lovey day!


1 comment:

  1. Petra, this is a lovely card! I like the layout that you used & the embellishments which pull it together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....