Monday, August 30, 2010

Spring day is on its way :)

Hello!

Wow, we're still two days away from our official spring day here in south africa and already the heat is rising!

In preparation for this momentous occasion, which also happens to be secretaries day, I decided to make little treat boxes for three of my female colleagues at work. I filled each one with a lavendar soap bar, they smell gorgeous!

Upon seeing my 'brilliant' idea, my mom-in-law ordered a few boxes for her own colleagues! So, below are some samples I made, she'll be filling them with fancy soap too.

I will be making these to order should any of you south africans wish to purchase them, they're perfect for little gifts and trinkets! Drop me an e-mail with your request!

Have a great week everyone,
Me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....