Monday, October 3, 2011

World Cardmaking day

So, apparently I missed world card making day on Saturday. How terrible of me... a papercrafter.... who enjoys making cards.... Hmmmm.

I promised to make two cards to make up for my forgetfulness, and two cards I did make! Quite chuffed with myself actually. I also managed to complete two Year in review LO's with photo's :) More on these later in the week.

For the sake of keeping you all entertained with a daily post, I will only show one of the cards I made in honour of world card making day. I dipped deep into my stash for this one, finding old K&Company die cuts and delicious K&Company paper.

                         

The die cut on the bottom of the pattern paper was pre-cut by K&Company so it made for a stunning finish on the card. I inked everything in roan coloured ink and raised the pink die cut piece with the sentiment on foam. I also cut a piece of precious lace trim and added it just above the DP cut.


Have a lovely week everyone! I'm looking forward to having a post everyday for you :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love it, love the colors, the die cuts and the sentiment. Cannot wait to see the other card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Greatness of Princess P returns ;)

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....