Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hail storms

Last week Thursday we had a massive hail storm in our area. Our poor dogs, poor cars, poor trees, poor roses.

Thankfully the big dogs outside have dog houses to hide in, and I brought Jenga inside (yes, spoilt brat. she does have her own dog house outside too).

I had brought my FIL home from the hospital that day, we sat and watched the hail fall in amazement. Of course, I had to capture it all on camera. Not very professional looking, but who's gonna complain anyway, it's the fantastic hailstorm that counts right?







1 comment:

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....