Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mix and Match

I have been having a lot of fun lately, putting different pattern pieces together on projects. I also seem to be gravitating towards bright, fun colours, and away from my preferred vintagy, romantic hues. Not sure why this is but I like it all the same.

This card uses new and scrap paper, and a lot of glitter glue :) I don't have the cash for stickles, so I have three bottles of regular ole R10.00 glitter glue from the stationery store. Works a wonder I tell you!

                                  

I put together two fabric flowers, a sentiment that I cut from a sheet, a brad and some maya road pins for embellishment. Is it just me, or this card slightly festive looking?


I did get to crafting a whole bunch of stuff last night, had so much fun and I can't wait to post all my creations :) Hope you will all have a stunning day, wherever you may be!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Is that a bee I see? I too have been pulled to bright and colorful, chalked mine to approaching winter. Yours might be spring happiness? Either way, wonderful job P - love it and one would think the flower was purchased that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I find it very hard to use bright colours also, but I do love strong colours.
    The sentiment is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colour choices, P....the flower is gorgeous...agree with Birdie, could have been a bought one.....missed being here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where does one find a sentiment like that?? Know a lot of MS'ers who could use that on cards they receive
    Love the color combo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a never-ending pile of those pins? Are they breeding?
    Smashing P card though, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P, is that a new photo of you and Dunderstud?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful colours - and I love the layered flower!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....