Wednesday, October 5, 2011

World Card making day - card #2

I know this post is a day late but I didnt have full access to the internet yesterday, neither did I have the time (or the energy) to access it last night. My sister has arrived for her week long visit and it was a long day yesterday getting her to her various appointments.

Here is the second card I made on Sunday though. I used K&Company paper again, glittery ribbon and a die cut sticker off a really cheap 'made in China' set  :)


I refrained from inking any edges because I thought the paper deserved a really 'clean' look. I like the simplicity of it, havn't made anything like it in a very long time. Less fuss = more, I think :)



Anyways, tomorrow is time for a new challenge at the AiFactory blog so I hope you'll pop in to see what we have in store for you :) Until then, have a stunner of a day!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely card, total opposite to yesterdays card. But just as beautiful. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....