Friday, September 30, 2011

Love you...Sis!

I promised a card today, and a card it shall be! Using the stamped image from yesterday's post, I came up with a cute little, bright looking vintage card for my dear little sister (who, by the way, is not so little anymore, seeing as she will be 19 in 2 months time)


I really do wish I could colour better, I guess it is going to take practise (a lot of it).

Proudly, I can say this card was made using ONLY scraps! Whoop Whoop! I inked it all in black and added a few brads just to finish it off.


And of course, I had to tell her that I love her :)



On another note, it is my Dunderstuds Birthday today. He has been spoilt with vouchers, cologne and a absail & river rafting exprience for Sunday. What a brat! Just wanted to publicly wish him a happy day here too :)

have a lovely weekend everybody

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, P's Dunderstud! Have a great day on Sunday.
    Love the colors you used for your card and the image is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....