Wednesday, October 26, 2011

(whistle)...mojo!...(whistle)...mojo!...

...come out, come out wherever you are!

A two week, dry, crafty spell is not what I asked for, and is most certainly not something that I am enjoying very much. In my own defense I must admit to trying my hand at a card on Saturday night, failing and throwing a tantrum fit for a two year old.
I consoled myself with a book, a blankie and a good ole cuddle on the couch with my hubby.

All this said and done and I really am itching to make something, and it has to be soon. Before I forget what coloured paper looks like and how my craft knife actually works. Imagine me trying to figure out how the retractable blade pulls out? hmmm...

I have, in the mean time, busied myself with creating a few sketches to work from. I find the process quite fun and enjoyable. Here's the first one I created, feel free to use it :) I only ask that you credit me if you do.


xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Well, that solves that one, then....your mojo has run off with my mojo.....so I'm snaggin' this fabby sketch as compensation....haaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can tell you're a dog lover! Great sketch, I might even have to try that one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mojo may be gone your creative juices have stayed put. Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One question - how can C tell you are a dog lover from this? Boggles the mind ;) Told you I don't do sketches but might give it a whirl this week-end if I find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It might be swimming with the sea turtle that is bringing my mail.....:P If I see it will send it back (Ali) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huh!!!! Just finished posting about the "mojo snatcher" on AM's blog. I had mine snatched so did Ali and AM and now you to P....don't worry mine came back revitalised and I can't stop "carfting" at the mo.......and I have to say I am with B where's the dog in that sketch?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo...am I suppose to use your design and actually make a card? hmmmm, perhaps that can be arranged. Tomorrow will tell. I'm feeling artsy...yeah, righttttt! lol I do like the layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....