Monday, September 5, 2011

Floral Novel

I think the title sort hints at today's project doesn't it? A floral bookmark? hmmm.
I found these magnificent magnetic strip rolls a while back and bought three of them. I never see them around and had to have enought for my stash to last. This weekend, I decided to break one out and try my hand at making a magnetic bookmark.

It's quite easy to make and I'm sure there are plenty other ways this could have been done, but here is my take on it:

                           

It fits over a page like this:


   

A close up of the front:

Hope you all have a fantastic week ahead of you! And a BIG thank you to those of you that joined our hop, I'm so looking forward to see who the winners are :) Don't forget to join me for another Tuesday Tutorial tomorrow :)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. P, this is a WOW creation! Just look at the burst of colours.....gorgeous....but I still prefer my bee-oo-tee-ful snow corner bookmark...you'll never top that creation, in my book.....ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever P, I admit to be puzzled by the magnets at first - thought to myself "Do they have metal books in the future?". It's all become clear to me now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ingenious. I'm definitely going to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....