Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Small Tea break

Ladies, as you may have noticed, I have slacked in posting anything both yesterday and today. I am on a small tea break :) And shall be back with scrappy postings tomorrow!

So, while I drink my cuppa, why don't you hop on over to this fabby tutorial that I was sent the link to by my good ole friend Birdie, and have a look at some fabby recycling! Promise you will not be disapointed!

Remember, too, that the AiFactory challenge is going to be running through until next week Thursday and that you should use this ickle thing on your project :) You can grab the freebie image and enter at the new site here. Remember that the image is only up for a limited time and once it is gone, you will have to buy the image in the store (going for a very reasonable $2.00) to participate! hurry!


Have a stunner of a day everyone :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....