Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2011: A Year in Review - Weeks 21-23

So....Week's 21-23 did not have any major events happen so I have been forced to mark Craft time as my highlight for all of them. One advantage to this though, is that I've killed three pages in one go :) Yay for me!

Because I crafted so much, I didn't want to focus on any one thing. I decided to do a journal page of sorts, in order to avoid placing emphasis on anything. My secret Pal, Mrs Nate is good at pages like this and I wish I could channel her crafting energy when needing inspiration for this sort of thing.
Good thing, then, that I had some of the stash she sent me for my birthday available :) She sent me this beautiful set of stickers, all craft related, which I utilised on my page.

        

I believe all the paper I used was Bo Bunny, and definitely not from my scrap stash....sorry. You'll notice some of those fabby felt flowers on the page too :) what handy little things they are! My journaling in the half 'sun' was all written out on strips of white cardstock, inked in black, and adhered just any old way.
I also punched a few holes in the centre of the page with my crop-a-dile and threaded green satin ribbon through the holes in a zig zag formation.



Think it's too plain? I don't know if I should add a few wallet sized photo's...hmmm. Anyway, hope your day is fantastical! and that you'll join me for another AiFactory challenge tomorrow!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Don't think it needs anything else, there is so much color and embellishments there's no need for extra things. ITS FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is plain at all. I love the detail of the zigzag threads -- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute.. i love the layout and color combination.. i think it's already beautiful, you wont need anything else :) great job!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....