Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cool Clyde

I got Clyde as a freebie from Bugaboo stamps some time back. He really is the epitome of a cool dragon. I just had to use him on a card. you would too, the moment you see his face.

                               

Boy cards, for me, have to be in shades of blue, green, brown or red. I dont know why, they just look better if they are. Oranges and the like, though not particularly girly, just don't do it for me.

I am hardly making a dent in my scrap pile, but the entire card was put together using scraps. Even my ribbon came out the 'scrap' ribbon pile. The delicious candy stickers make another appearance here, don't you just love em? The sentiment is another Kaisercraft stamp from my stash. And the scallop on the blue cardstock was handcut after being traced off a ruler.


You would have guessed right if you said my Clyde was coloured with Sharpies...So, there you have it :) Happy Tuesday people!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Such a good male card, and I have to agree about the colours....just seem right, don't they...haaa.
    I really like the layout, too, and that card candy is now a staple for me...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Clyde and think the colours you have chosen are great, perhaps you should try him in pink some time !

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....