Friday, May 18, 2012

My Liebster Blog List

Well, I am rather late in accepting my blog award, and rather late in posting about it... Please forgive me Anne!

Liebster is a German word that translates to; dearest, beloved or in this case favorite. The idea of the Liebster Award is to give it to an up and coming blog with fewer than 200 followers. – in order to create new connections, and bring attention to their wonderful blogs.


Here are the conditions that go along with accepting the award;
1.Thank the Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2.Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
3.Copy and paste the Liebster Blog Award on your blog.
4.Present the award to 5 bloggers who have a following 200 or less, who you feel deserve it.
5.Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, Anne, thank you for my award :) I feel honoured and grateful that you think so highly of my little ole blog here :)
 
I have a variety of blogs that I follow, many are craft related, some are random, and some I read because of the pure joy I get from relating to people.
 
Without further ado, here are my awardees:
 
1. Anne - I first 'met' Anne when we served on the same design team for a digital art designer. Wonderful talent, and a dedicated blogger.
 
2. Cole - The fearless leader of our little online papercrafting group. What a kind-hearted soul.
 
3. Genevieve - Gen was one of my best friends in high school. I am in love with the concept of her new blog, I just wish she would update it more often....hint* hint*
 
4. Wendy - a fellow South African craft blogger, with a flare for things that are pretty.
 
5. Natasha - An acquaintance from my school days and an awesome mommy blogger, and though I am not a mommy, I love the humour in the way she writes... I often find myself laughing out loud :)
 
There you have it; my list, my regular read blogs, my cyber past time. Give them all a look, you won't be sorry*
 
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. :o) No worries, just glad to see that you are back online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Petra! That's so sweet of you to think of me for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award. :)
    I like you new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....