Friday, May 25, 2012

In the eye of the beholder

I am back, after a long sabbatical from this blog. It really has been way too long. Why is it that this like some sort of illness for most bloggers, to disappear from their blogs and return months later. I don't blame the followers who stop following...

I recently took a photo of the right side of my own face...yes, not very interesting, but man was it hard to do. I was practising different photo's in different light positions outside of our house, in one of what I call my practise photo shoots. I can't really say what I was going for here, but I like the light distribution and the detail captured in the photo, you can even see the outline of my contact lens if you know what you're looking for.



On a side note: I sure am happy I decided to pluck my eyebrows that day!
Until my next post, happy snapping*

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh P, great to see you post here; knew it would be worth the wait. You and Legs are my inspiration in photography.

    First off, your eye is absolutely beautiful and they are the window to the soul. Great success in your attempt. Secondly, I did have to clean screen while reading. Think it had something to do with the eyebrow plucking... It's true, we are all sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....