Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Orange you so pretty?

I never used to be one that gravitated towards very 'bright'colours in my crafting, but within the last year or two I have started to change in this regard. I must add though that I still prefer an understated tone palette for my scrapbooks and that the bright colours are mainly linked to card making.

Orange is one of my favourite 'brights'. It always looks like it has smile on it's face and wants to stick it's cheeky tongue out at me. This is probably the only reason why I chose to make this card orange, I wanted needed to use the gorgeously delicious orange ribbon that stuck it's tongue out at me from my ribbon collection....


A lot of scraps were harmed in the making of this card, just saying* A pity I am still left with half a ton of the stuff, at least it makes for a few good ooh's and aah's over full pieces long gone.

xoxo

Thought I might add a couple of challenges today:
tammyscrapincorner - Anything Goes
challenges4everybody - Anything Goes
houseofgilli - Anything Goes
eclecticellapu - Anything Goes
craftymesschallengeblog - Anything Goes
deepoceanchallengeblog - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous make, thank you for joining us at craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.Thank you for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, This is a fantastic Creation.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Please come back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, WOW.....I adore orange! Beautiful card, P.....looks all posh an' elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petra, this is simply beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing P, you did such a good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creativity.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stricking colour combo. Wonderful.
    Don't know how I missed so many of your posts, have caught up now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, that orange is so warming and cheery. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Andria - EE,dt (purples)

    ReplyDelete
  10. THose scraps wer harmed for a reason! I love the beautiful ribbon!
    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope to see you often!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hun! Your tag is too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean for our Anything goes challenge :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....