Friday, October 26, 2012

A boy and his dog

*Silhouette bragging Alert*

So, I did it again, I used my silhouette for a card. Surprised much? I cannot begin to explain to you the ease with which you can put great projects together with this machine. I will never regret the purchase and if you've been on the fence about buying one or not, I suggest you go for it.

I made this one from a silhouette image of a boy, walking with his dog. I needed a card for hubby's birthday...last month. I struggle with male oriented cards in general and when I saw this image in the silhouette store, I knew I had to have it for my very own.


I cut the image onto some scrap black paper and layered it over a scrap piece of gingham paper. Oh My, but I do love my scraps :) I just wish that they would come to an end so I wouldn't feel guilty about cutting a new piece of paper every now and again :)

{P.S. Don't forget to vote in my poll in the side bar to the right}

Silhouette Image used:
- boy and dog silhouette

Challenges !
- The Crafty Pad: Use an Animal
- Fussy and Fancy: Anything Goes
- The the Craft room Door - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday: #112

xoxo



5 comments:

  1. Fab card I love your silhouette! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Use An Animal Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I feel the same way about my scraps too. I try to use them first, but they seem to multiply faster than I can use them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love it! Thank you for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - I have the same problem with my scraps - love your silhouette and also have the machine which I love so much - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the plaid with the silhouette; it makes it all look very classic.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....