Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A light at the end of the tunnel

My craft desk is in a really cosy part of our house. It's situated in the libray cum study cum place where everything gets dumped... catch my drift? And despite the clutter it makes for a great creative space. One thing I have always lacked though is proper lighting. There is an overhead light in the ceiling which shines down, but I have the problem of seeing my projects underneath my lovely shadow. Not very nice when it's evening I can tell you.

To remedy the situation I purchased a lamp, but not just any lamp, a lamp that clips on to a work station! yes! someone thought of a crafter! I am finally seeing the light at the end of my craft tunnel :) Don't you think it's just too clever?



 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yes, those overhead lights are a nuisance with their shadows, I use an floor lamp but that too sheds shadows. You seem to have remedied the problem perfectly only problem I have is I sit infront of a window so don't have an overhead shelf to hold a lamp like that.
    Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....