Orange is one of my favourite 'brights'. It always looks like it has smile on it's face and wants to stick it's cheeky tongue out at me. This is probably the only reason why I chose to make this card orange, I wanted
A lot of scraps were harmed in the making of this card, just saying* A pity I am still left with half a ton of the stuff, at least it makes for a few good ooh's and aah's over full pieces long gone.
xoxo
Thought I might add a couple of challenges today:
tammyscrapincorner - Anything Goes
challenges4everybody - Anything Goes
houseofgilli - Anything Goes
eclecticellapu - Anything Goes
craftymesschallengeblog - Anything Goes
deepoceanchallengeblog - Anything Goes
Thought I might add a couple of challenges today:
tammyscrapincorner - Anything Goes
challenges4everybody - Anything Goes
houseofgilli - Anything Goes
eclecticellapu - Anything Goes
craftymesschallengeblog - Anything Goes
deepoceanchallengeblog - Anything Goes
Gorgeous make, thank you for joining us at craftymess.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful.Thank you for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu
ReplyDeleteElaine aka Ellapu
Wow, This is a fantastic Creation.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this with us. Please come back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner
Oh, WOW.....I adore orange! Beautiful card, P.....looks all posh an' elegant!
ReplyDeletePetra, this is simply beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
ReplyDeleteKaral DT
Looks amazing P, you did such a good job!!!
ReplyDeleteStricking colour combo. Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteDon't know how I missed so many of your posts, have caught up now!
This is gorgeous, that orange is so warming and cheery. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.
ReplyDeleteAndria - EE,dt (purples)
THose scraps wer harmed for a reason! I love the beautiful ribbon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope to see you often!
Hugs
Laurian
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHi hun! Your tag is too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean for our Anything goes challenge :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Franz.