Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Yet another wedding layout...sorry :)

Yes, I know, you've probably seen enough layouts of my wedding. I couldn't help it. This is one of the photo's that was in the photo stash I'm trying to diminish. It is one of our favourites, such an awesome depiction of the guests at our wedding.


I think that the title should have been a tad smaller, but I really didn't want to waste the paper or work that went into putting them all through the cuttlebug, in different folders.




The paper used for the banners beneath the photo are all Kaisercraft, and come from the 8x8 Christmas paper pad.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet page and really love the different textures on the "LOVE."

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....