Monday, February 3, 2014

River Rafting

When I started Scrapbooking in 2009 (has it been that long already?), I wasn't a huge fan of bright and colourful scrapbook pages. I gravitated towards floral, soft and understated papers. I find that, now, four years later, I am starting to absolutely love bright and colourful pages and embellishments. My style has definitely evolved, and while I still love my good ole romantic and undertoned colour schemes, I am enjoying the exploration of this new found enjoyment.

I have already done a layout of the day Stephan and I went river rafting for his birthday in 2012, but had a few extra's lying around. I've recently decided to try and get rid of all the photo's I have printed in the past, in order to force myself to scrap instead of hoard...

 





This layout used more of the Simple Stories 24/7 range. Loving it, such an awesome collection of paper and embellishments.Would you believe me if I told you I have had the above 'Water' sentiment in my stash for 3 and a half years? At least I am getting rid of the 'old' to make space for some new :) lol!

xoxo

2 comments:

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....