Sunday, January 12, 2014

Two hearts beat as one

Continuing with my CAS mood today, is a card inspired by the Case this Sketch challenge blog. They're already on challenge number 59! I have a feeling they'll be around for a long time, the challenges are fun and inspiring.

Unlike the sketch, I've chosen to use hearts instead of feathers. I've also not used any layering whatsoever and this card only utilised two stamp pads and two steadler fine tip pens. In fact, this qualifies me for another challenge, Less is More. Their challenge is a one layer card...and let's face it, this card is pretty one layered.


The hearts are from a Scrappy Cat stamp set called Timbres Clair, and the sentiment is a Kaisercraft mini clear stamp from a set called Wedding. The lines around the border have been drawn in with a ruler and a steadler fine tip pen (red and black)


Like the card from earlier, I've finished the card inner as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet CAS perfection. Love it! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....