Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just Saying Hello

I recently applied to be on the DT for Inspired By Stamping. I don't know what I was thinking...not having an active blog for the last...year! But I gave it a go anyway.

LOL!

Anyway, the DT has been announced and I'm not on it :) Congratulations to those who did! It is sure to be an amazingly rewarding experience and you all deserve it!

As part of your application, you had to submit a card that used the colour scheme and theme given in a photo. It was a bunch of pink roses with a French country theme. Gorgeous! truly Gorgeous!

This was my submission, I loved every moment of putting it together and it was the last card I made in 2013 :)


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. So you! Can imagine your joy working with pink.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....