Monday, January 20, 2014

An altered Canvas

I have had a little canvas lying around in my 'stuff' box. It was one of those purchases I made, knowing it would become an epically gorgeous project some day...you know, those projects that come along every once in a while, kind of like the altered white tray I made a while back (which I have respectfully removed from my blog upon the request of the person it was sent to). I find that these kinds of projects are the more personal projects, and they are usually made as gifts or take up a special place in your home.

Today's project was given to my Best Friend, as a sort of Christmas gift. It is a photograph of her and I that I placed on my little canvas...Love you Charlene! My little chicken :)


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That turned out really nice. Love the blue...

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....