Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Silhouette Card Storage

Seriously, my Silhouette is probably the best crafting investment I have made. I use it for everything; and when I'm feeling lazy, I use it to make projects that I don't have to think too hard about... like this card storage unit for instance.


 




Because I like to think ahead, I made the label for the 'Get Well Soon' label removable. This means that if I ever decide to keep any other type of greeting cards in this box, I can change it at the blink of an eye.

To get this right I magnetised the label and the box! ta da! The greeting is stamped onto white card, so I won't ever have to worry about not having the same paper as I used on the set when I make a new label. Also, white stands out pretty nicely, and doesn't clash with the very busy pattern I chose.

I've had a couple of days worth of crafting behind me (ok, evenings more like it), and am feeling pretty relaxed. It's been great. I love not having to think about anything except the paper on my desk.
Unfortunately my new University semester has started so it will mean putting in study hours again, though I'm determined to keep a good balance this time!

Here's to a happy Hump day!

xoxo

1 comment:

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....