Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Camera Happy Chappy Update & a Silhouette Cameo Project

A few of you (I hope) know that I have run my photographic blog concurrent to this one for a while. I've come to the realisation, since getting back on here, that it is insane to try and run two separate blogs. Two blogs to try and come up with things to talk about, two different blogs to try and keep updated...regularly.

Blogger allows you to 'migrate' blog posts from one blog to another and I have done this with Camera Happy Chappy. I will now blog both my craft expeditions as well as my photographic adventures through one medium.

Do you think this warrants a new blog name? I was quite attached to Camera Happy Chappy, and PS Creations implies that this blog is only about things 'made'. I'll have to keep the address obviously, www.pscreations-sa.blogspot.com

I'll mull over it a while.

In the meantime, I've been playing with my Silhouette Cameo. Even though we're half way through the year, I still thought this cut file was cute and I had some paper lying around...





The flowers are by Petaloo, and I used some Bakers twine for the hanger. Pink and purple brads secured the dials.

Love it*

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to merge the 2 blogs - it will make it much easier. I don't think the PS Creations only implies things you make. Besides, the photographs you "make" are art too. Wonderful calendar too. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....