Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Be Mine {TTT Guest)

Do you all remember when I won the Top Tip Tuesday, Top Tipper award? Well it came with a month long Guest Design spot :) And today is my first post! (three more to come! woohoo!)
 
I must admit to being in a design rut when I started this card, some days you just struggle with the mojo and nothing seems right. I think I changed colours about four times, and my layout about three. In the end, I'm still not even sure I like my own work, but hubby assures me it's gorgeous.
 
The girls at TTT are being sponsored by Stamp Fairy this week and the theme is Romance (Valentines or anything with a heart). The image I chose to use is called Molly Love 2, and you can find her here.
 
 

I used my singer again to sew all sorts of lines everywhere, and wrapped twine around the top edges of the card. Flowers are petaloo, die cuts are no-name-brand courtesy of a crafting friend called 'Sea Hag' during our Secret Pal swap this year.

Molly is coloured with Sharpies and Promarkers, as always.

hope to see you at the challenge!
 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So many interesting detail in this card. It's a joy to look at. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love all the details and all the sewing. You really make me want to try my hand at sewing on a card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card and GREAT to have you as a guest too!

    wanna know something funny! I Have a singer sewing machine too! yay!
    they are brilliant hu!
    Mine is a 501

    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....