Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ruby Red

I have a simple yet effective card to show off today. I am loving the variety of silhouette images that the Silhouette store has for sale. I have a monthly subscription that allows me to get more than your average number of cut files, for much less, and I always find myself with a few extra silhouette images in my shopping basket.

This particular image is called  ''Kid on tree swing'' and you can find it in the store here if you like.


I used red bling stones to resemble apples (in my opinion anyway), and another greeting stamp by The Angel Company.

Happy Weekend everybody!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and creative. Love the "apples".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tree Petra! Thanks so much for adding CTS and Muse badges to your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....