Thursday, April 19, 2012

Black + White

I am blogging this evening from the comfort of my bed, sigh* I am so lazy...

I finished a commisioned card this evening that I want to share. Quite a bit of time went into the details and I had fun putting everything together. I am so lazy I am considering not discussing the details....


I cut the flowers with my silhouette, using a new flower set file I purchased last week. Did you know that you get a free $10 card with your machine to use on the online store? It's magic! After cutting them I panstakingly removed each one from the mat, it seemed like the mat was having a love affair with my paper choice and wouldn't let it go without some sort of a fight. I nked the adges with a dry black ink pad, dry so as not to get too much black on the edges. I then put some seed beads in the centres.

The background stamp, as well as the cameo are from a set I got from my dear friend Maria for my birthday this year. It's the first time i've played with them and I L.O.V.E the quality of these perfect little unmounted rubber stamps. Being the lazy blogger that I am tonight, I am not going to go back to my craft desk to check the brand... maybe in the morning?


Oh, and P.S, the 50 is because the lady recieving this card is turning 50 :) what a special birthday.

Until my next post!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. the brand is VivaDecor :) Lovely card you created Petra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way is that lazy card, it is wonderful. But you do deserve a rest so happy Zzzzzzzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stylish card - the receiver is gonna love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogaward for you to be found on my post today :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the shabby detail especially the cameo

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....